Friday, July 11, 2008

Unsupervised Ice Cream Cone

Just the title itself is probably scary to most. There is always craziness before Gary gets home from work when I'm trying to get dinner done. Aiden is usually wrapped around one leg saying he needs something while I'm running back and forth from the boys room to the kitchen repeatedly winding the mobile for Owen to look at. Gary and I wanted to head to Kensington's Metro Park after dinner to go walking so I was in a big hurry to get dinner done so we could go before it got too dark or the mosquitoes carried us away. I caved and gave Aiden an ice-cream cone to keep him busy (he already ate). In one of my mad dashes to re-wind the mobile I found this...


Photobucket


I think ice cream cones will be supervised from now on, at least while we are in the house!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Camilla said...

lol. been there done that!! i cant even tell you how many time my kids have ice cream cones or pop cycles and it ends up everywhere!! I usually put theo in his chair with something like that and buckle him in when i need to deep clean in the kitchen and dont want him trying to "help" me. After i jsut plop him in the bath. It is hilarious that they can get so messy from one little treat though!

Anonymous said...

Well he sure enjoyed that cone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails