Today it was a hot humid day in the 90's, a perfect day to splash in the pool. Only problem was we didn't have one, which meant a trip to Target. We found a cute little frog pool that even Owen could enjoy. During Aiden's nap I planned to get it all set up. There was one little problem, I couldn't find the air pump. Guess who blew the whole thing up herself? ( No hot air jokes!...lol)

Gotta swim with the crocs....


Owen hung out like a celebrity in his little chair, he did dip his feet a few times though..

Love those blue eyes...
1 comment:
FUN! I want to come over and dip my feet in that pool. I have never seen a pool like that. So fun!
That last picture of Owen is adorable. I can't get over how much he looks like you, Lindsey!
Post a Comment