I just wanted to post this picture of Aiden from Chloe's birthday party. He had such a great time running around with the other kids and even found himself a little girlfriend. I just LOVE this picture of him.
I can see why you love this picture!! It is a great picture of Aiden! He looks so happy in it!!
why the sad face?
ps - bagelboys is the name of my fantasy football team (I know you were wondering what that was all about)
aww..he looks like such a big boy in that shirt. I love that picture. You sure can see his sweet and happy personality shine.
he is just beaming! Such a big beautiful smile!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can see why you love this picture!! It is a great picture of Aiden! He looks so happy in it!!
why the sad face?
ps - bagelboys is the name of my fantasy football team (I know you were wondering what that was all about)
aww..he looks like such a big boy in that shirt. I love that picture. You sure can see his sweet and happy personality shine.
he is just beaming! Such a big beautiful smile!
Post a Comment