Tuesday, July 01, 2008

An Afternoon with PapaMom

The boys and I took a ride out to mom and dad's to surprise PapaMom. David and Kyle were there that day so Aiden was very excited. We haven't been over in a few weeks and were anxious to check out Papa's baby goats.

Photobucket

The boys had a great time playing out in the goat pen and even picked some flowers for PapaMom...

Photobucket
It's so great to see the three of them playing together and being "buds", I can't wait to see Owen running behind trying to keep up with the three of them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Papa is very excited that his peacock's have laid eggs. Fingers crossed that they sit on them so we have some babies.
Photobucket
After running around I broke out the new sprinkler I bought for the boys to run through...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Owen enjoyed a little cat nap while the boys got wet...
Photobucket
Why no pictures of Aiden running through the sprinkler you may ask, he figured out VERY fast that the water was cold and decided it wasn't for him. We came to the conclusion that the water was too cold and the hot tub sounded better, I even threw on a suit for that! Owen cat napped again...
Photobucket
We had a great afternoon but were bummed that we missed Papa. We'll see him this weekend though!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails