Saturday, July 05, 2008

Green Thumb?

After planting perennials a few years ago they are finally looking awesome. I've been trying really hard this year to keep up with the yard and my flower beds. Right now everything is just starting to bloom, I love going out every day to see what is new. Some things in bloom right now...

Hollyhocks, I just LOVE these, so dramatic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Honeysuckle bush, my neighbor informed us when we moved in that this bush was over 50 years old, maybe older since our house was built in 1929.
Photobucket

The wild day lilies are in full bloom along the edge of our yard.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The sunflowers Aiden planted are very close to opening.
Photobucket

Our tomato plants are full of little green tomatoes.
Photobucket

Aiden request for a picture of a bumblebee ( that was a tough photo).
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Gorgeous, Lindsey! That is so neat about the honeysuckle!

And I love the new header pic, too. :)

Molly said...

What a beautiful yard! Can you come landscape my house? You have amazing taste...and I also LOVE the new header pic...your boys are so adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails