Owen is 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days old today.
He is such a smiley kid, all you have to do is look at him and he gets the biggest smile on his face. He has started reaching for toys and loves to "study" them while hanging out in his swing. He has giggled a few times in his sleep but this morning Gary got a real giggle out of him. His hands fascinate him and his mobile is one of his favorite things. He is a cooing fool who loves to mimic when you stick your tongue out. Time sure is flying...

3 comments:
Look at those lashes! What a cutie. I love that smile!
Happy 2*2*2 Day Owen!!
i love that toung out smile! he is simply adorable. I think those eyes are gonna stay blue too!
What a cutie!! I absolutely love the second picture!!!
Post a Comment