Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Armada Fair

For as long as I can remember we've been going to the Armada Fair. It's become somewhat of a tradition for all of us to go the night of the figure 8 race. On Thursday night mom,dad, Jessica, David, Kyle, Aiden and I headed out to the fair. Grandpa bought the boys some tickets to ride a few rides.

Aiden and I....
 
Jessica and the boys...
 
David and Kyle taking a swing with the hammer for a prize...
 
 
Posted by Picasa


For some reason not all of my pictures posted so I'm updated to include them all

Aiden, David and Kyle riding the trucks and train. I thought Aiden would cry when I put him on the ride and want to get off. Not so, he cried when it was time to get off the rides.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Grandma and Aunt Jessica played some carnival games...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Waiting for the Figure 8 Race to start...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here we go...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time! Aiden really enjoyed the carosell by the looks of it!

JC/DCO said...

Looks like so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails