Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What A Mess!!

Tonight I had a fondant/gum paste class at Michael's. I was only going to be gone a few hours, well class ended early and I came home to find this. Apparently Aiden played with just about every toy he owns. Even though it was such a mess I'm glad he had a great night with Daddy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg - that looks like my house all the time! LOL It sure looks like he had a really good time with daddy. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd say Aiden and Gary had a messy good ole time!

Camilla said...

its always fun when ALL the toys are out at once! i swear Porter thinks thats the only way to play! It looks like Aiden and daddy had loads of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails