Monday, August 13, 2007

More Cookies

Just thought I would share the cookies I made for a Bridal Shower.


Thank You Meghan for the opportunity to make the cookies for Melissa's shower! I'm so glad she liked them.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had some extra dough and icing and made these little "hotties" that Gary took to work to share with the guys...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little "hotties" are hillarious! Love the flowered cookies too, they turned out great!

Camilla said...

those look fantastic! love the hotties.. LOL!!

Those cookies look yummy... Mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

LOL - Gary's cookies are hysterical!

Nice work on all the cookies. You have a real talent and I'm glad people are appreciating it!

JC/DCO said...

WOW!!! Those cookies are so adorable. I now have a craving for a flower shaped cookie! LOVE the "little hotties".

Related Posts with Thumbnails