Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Gary

Gary is the big 32 today. We went to dinner last night with the McFarlands and then back to Gary's parents for cake. So what's the big guy doing today on his actual birthday? He took the day off of work and went to the casino with his parents. Lets hope he wins big!

Gary's Birthday Cake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gary's favorite cake is Boston Cream Pie. His Mommy makes it every year but I volunteered this year. Wow, what a pain it is to make, now I know why his moms asks me to do it every year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blowing out the candles...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The three of us...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome cake! The picture of you three is too adorable for words! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY!

Anonymous said...

aww...I love that family picture. Would make a great holiday picture.
Great job on the cake! You are one talented lady.

JC/DCO said...

LOVE the cake! Happy Birthday Gary. BTW, I also love boston creme pie...YUM! I agree with Bren, that family pic is a great holiday card pic.

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a cute family photo!! Great job on the cake, Linds!

Camilla said...

great job on the cake! I love the picture of you all three... you just look so happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails