Owen found something new recently, little did he know it's been there the whole time. This just shows how different my two boys are, I have NEVER caught Aiden with his finger in his nose. The more I take his finger out of his nose the more it ends up in there....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is he eating it yet? That's next! He's still as cutie.
LMAO! I only had one kid that did that and it was Tyler. He would stick both pointer fingers up his nose and honk. I must say - its nice to see other people's kids do this. :)
3 comments:
Is he eating it yet? That's next! He's still as cutie.
LMAO! I only had one kid that did that and it was Tyler. He would stick both pointer fingers up his nose and honk. I must say - its nice to see other people's kids do this. :)
that is sooo funny!!
April Todd
Post a Comment