Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Barefoot No More


Owen is like is mother, he hates socks and he detests shoes. Just trying to try a pair of shoes on the kid is a struggle. After a very rude saleswoman at Stride Rite would not sell me a pair about a month ago I gave up. Well Owen is finally getting close to walking so we thought it was time to get him use to the feeling of shoes on his feet. I found these adorable Robeez sandals yesterday and so far Owen has been keeping them on. So PapaMom this picture is for you...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's becoming such a big boy...the new shoes look cute.

Alison said...

Have you ever seen "See Kai Run" shoes? Like Pedi Peds, but less expensive - they rock and are the cutest things in the world!

Brenda said...

So cute!! I want some, they look comfy. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails