Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Chicken Blueberry Lime Pasta

I recently found this recipe and have been in love with it. I love the freshness from the limes and thyme. Since it seems I'm the only one at The McFarland's who likes it I get a few days lunches out of it. Please enjoy!

Ingredients
1lb chicken breast
8 oz. pasta
3 T. olive oil
1 large shallot
1/3 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
3 T. lime juice
1 cup blueberries
1 T. chopped fresh Thyme
1 t.grated lime zest
1/4 t. salt.

I grilled my chicken breast then chopped into bite size pieces.Cook pasta and drain. Place oil and shallot in a skillet and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until softened and just beginning to brown (2-5 minutes). Add broth and lime juice, cook for about one minute.Add chicken, pasta dressing, blueberries, thyme lime zest feta and salt and toss until combined.Sooooooo good! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails