Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Felt Food



I've been busy sewing up felt food for a Christmas present. I've actually had a lot of fun thinking of what to make next. I think I'll have to make a set for Aiden and Owen. I've made:
- a sandwich complete with bread, lettuce, cheese, tomato slices and a pickle
- a slice of water melon
- pea pods
- carrots
- a whole tomato
- strawberries
- raviolis
- pancake with a dab of butter
- cucumber slices
- eggs
- an orange slice

The strawberries and carrots are my favorite and I'd say the bread was the toughest.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Those are so cute! THe kids are going to love playing with them.

Camilla said...

the food turned out so well! What a fun project.

Anonymous said...

wow- you are so crafty! I was wondering what you were talking about on facebook! LOL

april todd

Williams Family said...

Those are adorable! I love it!

JC/DCO said...

Are you kidding me Lindsey? There is no end to your talents. You are amazing!

Brenda said...

Wow wow WOW! You are super talented!

Related Posts with Thumbnails