Friday, November 21, 2008

6 Months



It's hard to believe that Owen is 6 months already. He's such a happy boy, always smiling and babbling. He loves to roll, roll, roll. He has recently started to scoot all around. He absoltutly loves Aiden and just lights up when he comes into a room. With in this last week he has really started to copy what we do and clapping.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

great layout!!

He is such a doll! I can't believe he is 6 months old already. The time is flying.

Camilla said...

all i could think of when i looked at this layout was.. man i am SOOOO behind on the scrapbooking. well that and what an adorable big boy you have there!! Wow 6 months already... i know preston is only a few months behind but i like to think that he will slow down or something and stay my baby forever :)

Molly said...

You are so talented, and of course, you have such a gorgeous subject to scrap...I wish I were half as talented and 1/100th as caught up! I am still on Katie at about 10 mos. :P That leaves me all of Alex's first year and Will up to now to catch up on...my goal this winter while we're stuck indoors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails