Monday, November 03, 2008

Trick or Treat

What a GORGEOUS night to Trick or Treat, I can't tell you the last time the weather was this perfect on Halloween....no coats, no gloves, no rain, no snow!! We packed the boys up and headed to Grandma and Grandpa's to trick or treat in the neighborhood behind them. Tim, Angie and Chloe were meeting us there and Grandma was going to watch a certain little pumpkin.

Aiden wanted to be a pumpkin but by the time he finally made up his mind about a costume all the pumpkins in his size were gone so I found him a cowboy outfit, the sell though was telling it was a "Woody" costume from Toy Story.

Nemo and our little pumpkin

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get a picture of the three of them!! This is the least blurry...Chloe and Owen gave up and Aiden had moved on to a sucker.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

awww...Woody is adorable! I love Owen's pumpkin costume.

Great pictures!! Glad they had a fun evening. Its so much more fun when the weather is so beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails