Thursday, July 26, 2007

Focus: UPDATED

We finally got a chance to see the car after the accident. Gary went to the tow yard yesterday to get his personal things out of it. The insurance company is looking at it today and will let us know if it's totaled or not. I have a feeling it is, what do you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Update: Well the car was indeed totaled. The insurance company called today. I think Gary is going to stick to a bike for awhile, such a long ride to work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I am so glad he wasn't hurt. The car looks pretty much totaled to me. I hope the insurance company thinks so too...
"Aunt" Brye

Anonymous said...

What Happen!!!!
I hope everyone was Okay!!

Love, Aunt Lois

KariAnnS said...

Oh my goodness- that car looks totaled. Happy Gary wasn't injured more- very blessed.

Anonymous said...

Gary is lucky he was able to walk away. Yikes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails