Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bug Cake

Kyle's Birthday was almost a month ago, can you tell I'm behind on going through my pictures. His favorite things are bugs so I made him a bug cake for his party. Hopefully I'll catch up soon and add pictures from his party before he turns 4!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! Are you for hire for long distances? I will even let you stay at the Hotel De Neely for free of charge!

Anonymous said...

aww..you do such a great job! I bet he loved it!

Camilla said...

Wow you do such a good job! what did you use for the legs? is that just fondant too? i am so impressed. Its so smooth and perfect.

Carla said...

Wow!!! Cookies, cakes... awesome job, Lindsey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails