Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bikeys

Aiden's favorite thing right now are bikeys, which is his word for popsicles. I don't know where he got that word but it's very clear what it means. From the moment he wakes in the morning he's asking for a bikey. He then continues to ask another 20 times throughout the day. He gets so excited if you tell him yes, he runs into the kitchen and stands by the freezer doing his happy dance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..bikey's are so good!! I love the one shoe on one shoe off thing he has going. He talks so clearly - its so fun to see!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I'm with Aiden I like bikey's too!

Camilla said...

i love his little song and dance! oh and after watching this video with porter in the room he now needs a popcycle. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails