Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

We decorated the tree a while back (yes it was before Thanksgiving)so I thought I would finally get around to adding the pictures to the blog. Aiden was soooo excited to put the tree up, he knows that Christmas time means his birthday is getting close.




Both the boys helped put ornaments on the tree this year. I have to say that there isn't nearly as many on this year because of a certain little blonde haired boy. Owen likes to go down and rearrange all the ornaments. I have to laugh because the other day we were walking through Target's Christmas section and Owen looked right at me and said, "Uh uh uh no no" while shaking his finger at me. I guess he does hear what I'm telling him, he just chooses not to listen when he's at home.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails