Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Armada Fair

A tradition for as long as I can remember, mom and dad would bring us when we were little, a trip to the Armada Fair. Papa, PapaMom and I brought all the boys out for the day. The rides didn't start until noon and they were sure to ask every few minutes if it was time for the rides. Look how little the boys look standing inside that tractor tire...
 
We checked out all the barns and the petting zoo, had some lunch and headed for the rides. The boys had such a great time, I was surprised that Aiden even rode the kiddie roller coaster!
 
 
Owen's favorite part of the day was the cotton candy. He quickly took the whole bag and proclaimed it "mine".
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

LOL! The cotton candy would be mine, too.

Looks like a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails