Owen has been working on a new word.....Uh-oh. He has started to figure out the whole cause and effect process and is finding that it's fun to drop things on the floor. Owen already says Aiden and dada. We thought the Aiden thing was a fluke but he says all day long. If Aiden is to leave the room you can hear Owen calling for him.
5 comments:
You need 10 more kids!! Those boys are so darn cute! That waving bye-bye just melts me. What a doll.
How many suckers does Aiden have left? LOL
Too many!! He keeps finding where I hide them.
I loved the Uh-Oh phase... Ben loved it too, a bit too much. He would knock things over on purpose just to say it! I tried to explain it only counts if it was an accident - he never really cared much.
way cute--- reading your blog ALWAYS makes my day... by the way, How Many Suckers does Aiden have left!!! LOL*** GAC
Best part is the suckers....no one has ever liked a birthday gift I gave them more than Aiden!!
sorry:-( Meghan lol
Post a Comment