Saturday, February 14, 2009

Owen's First Hair Cut

Gary is going to kick my butt, he has yet to find out that I cut Owen's hair and I'm already posting pictures. Gary loves Owen's longer locks and the curls in the back. The curls don't bother me as much as all the hair that hangs over his ears. I think Owen gets annoyed with at times also, I'll catch him with his hands in tight little fists holding his hair above his ears. We agreed that he would have his hair cut before Easter....

Well I can't wait till April and I don't think others were going to wait that long also. (FYI- when David was little he had hair over his ears and I was a horrible sister and cut it one day while babysitting. I saved the hair and gave it to Jessica after what she thought was his first hair cut. I had a feeling the same was about to happen to Owen.) So, Owen got a little trim today, I kept the back longer so we could enjoy his curls, but trimmed it a little so he didn't end up with a mullet.

Before:











After:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness...how is he even cuter? I love his haircut. What did Daddy say?

Related Posts with Thumbnails