Omigosh, Lindsey...those pictures are just perfect! That's just hysterical. The scene looks all too familiar and you captured it just perfectly!! I needed a smile this morning!
i love how he had his lunch in it and that made it all better. :) My two older boys fight over the bumbo and the excersaucer even though they are both too old/big for them! I guess the baby things are just the funnest!
i love how he had his lunch in it and that made it all better. :) My two older boys fight over the bumbo and the excersaucer even though they are both too old/big for them! I guess the baby things are just the funnest!
8 comments:
That is hysterical. Yes, this is just the beginning of many moments like that. "Moooommmm....its my turn. Make Owen get out!!" LOL
I love that big smile on Owen.
Ah yes- this scene looks all too familiar. The meltdown of a 2 1/2 year old :)
glad to see mine is not the only one who has to be in the way too small for him baby toys (bouncy seats, bumbo, exersaucer, etc)
Omigosh, Lindsey...those pictures are just perfect! That's just hysterical. The scene looks all too familiar and you captured it just perfectly!! I needed a smile this morning!
SOOOO cute. I love the pictoral story. Yes yes....this will be a semi-common occurance. Adorable!
i love how he had his lunch in it and that made it all better. :) My two older boys fight over the bumbo and the excersaucer even though they are both too old/big for them! I guess the baby things are just the funnest!
i love how he had his lunch in it and that made it all better. :) My two older boys fight over the bumbo and the excersaucer even though they are both too old/big for them! I guess the baby things are just the funnest!
Love these pictures!!
Post a Comment