I got out of the shower today and heard Aiden yelling for me. He kept asking, Mom aren't they pretty? The markers hit again! After the last episode with markers on the wall I threw them out. Recently while playing with crayons, which he kept on paper, I decided to let him try markers again. We made some cards together the other day and everything was great, so I thought we wouldn't have anymore issues.....not so. I think I've learned my lesson and the markers are in the garbage and he can wait until preschool to get his next set....

4 comments:
LOL! Those are some beautiful feet! He's got quite a love for markers, doesn't he? I don't blame you for throwing them out. LOL
Good thing he's cute, huh?
LOL - Either that, or it's time for some of the Color Wonder markers. Clear!!
Well, I can say I am happy to see that Alex is not the only 2.5 year old that thinks decorating her own skin with markers or pens is a good idea! Much to the unhappiness of my older kids, we no longer have markers in this house either! I'm tired of scrubbing "washable" markers off of her!! Good to know she's at least "normal"!!!! Thanks Aiden!
But he has such beautiful feet!!
Post a Comment