Monday, June 23, 2008

What a mess!

So I get home from Target and picking Aiden up from Grandma's, walk around get Aiden out of the car, load up my arms with shopping bags, throw the diaper bag over my shoulder, grab Owen out of the car and carefully make my way to the door, wishing Aiden was faster up the deck stairs because by now my arms feel like they are going to fall off. Up the steps, open the door, set Owen down, set the bags down and turn around to go let Buster out. As soon as I turn around I notice the huge pile of dog crap on the floor....great right?...it gets worse. Walk into the kitchen only to find that the stupid dog knocked over the garbage can and there is garbage all over the kitchen floor....can't forget the puddle of pee by the door. Just then I see a little black and white head peak around from behind the kitchen table, finally Buster decides to show his face. As he's slinking out from behind the chair I notice he is dragging something behind him. While rummaging through the garbage Buster stuck his head through the loop of a shopping that was tied up and got it stuck around him. Guess what was in that plastic shopping bag?? Dirty Diapers!! I guess that's what he gets for creating such a mess!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brenda said...

EWWWWW!!!!! omg - ewwwww!!!

The Comin Family said...

Yikes Lindsey!! Hope your day doesn't end like that very often. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails