Thursday, June 19, 2008

Stress/worry

We all handle stress/worry in different ways and I've learned over the last few days how Gary handles it......

He eats.....

If you couldn't find Gary at the hospital it was because he was at the vending machine, gift shop or cafeteria. I think he gained 20lbs the last 3 days. Here is a list of everything he ate, I'm sure he snuck some things I didn't see also.

Chicken pastie (2)
tortilla soup (2)
Ice cream
Oreos
Hershey bar
12 inch sub
Beef soup
BBQ chicken
corn muffin
breakfast burrito
bacon egg and cheese bagel
package of powdered donuts
twinkies
chicken sandwich (2)
fries
pot roast w/ potatoes
pizza
Hershey's bar
Hershey's bar
omelet
powdered donuts
suzie q
salmon
rice
corn
breadstick

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brenda said...

awww...poor Daddy was so worried. That is quite a list!!

KariAnnS said...

I don't mean to giggle- but that is so funny!!! I am picturing Gary with his stress relieving goodies :)

Molly said...

Oh man, he ate the chicken pasties at St. Joe's? Those were a sign of desperation if you ate them ;) Those and the pierogies. Always knew I was starving if I'd end up with those! Poor Gary...men always seem like they handle things so well...and then you find their vice...better suzy-qs and hershey bars than other not-so-legal things!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails