It seems as soon as you have a baby the big question is who does he look like? I never seem to agree with people when they point out little features that belong to Gary or I. Lately I've heard how much Owen looks like
Aiden. There are times I glance over quickly and can see what they mean but I think Owen has a look of his own. By now
Aiden's eyes were turning brown and Owen still has those bright blue eyes (fingers crossed they stay). There is no doubt they are brothers but I guess I don't see the
resemblance everyone talks about. I'll have to dig out a baby picture of Gary, myself and
Aiden....




3 comments:
You can certainly tell they are brother's but boy, oh boy, does Owen look like his mommy! He just couldn't be any cuter. I love his crazy little hair.
Lindsey - I see way more of YOU in Owen than Gary or Aiden...In the last picture it appears to me that he has some of your mom's looks. He is a Susalla and a McKeogh all the way!
Meghan
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment