Monday, December 03, 2007

Cookies

I think we have started a new tradition among friends. This was our second annual cookie bake. Brye and Melissa were able to make it out even with the horrible weather we had the night before. We only managed to burn a tray of cookies and a batch of chocolate, Melissa, my microwave smells horrible everytime I use it now! Jake and Aiden were both very good boys. I think we are going to be outnumbered by kids next year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aiden Sharing his cars...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The three of us....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a fun time! Lindsey, when I get around to taking some pics of the cookies I made yesterday, I think you will recognize the Wilton cutter shapes! :)

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun! What a great tradition to have.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! And it looks like you guys had lots of fun!! I think that is a great idea for a fun day.

JC/DCO said...

I love this tradition! It seems like so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm cookies! Make sure when you mail me my card stuffed with cookies, you write a fragile note on them, I don't just want the crumbs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails