Friday, December 07, 2007

Who keeps stealing the candy canes??

Well I found the thief who kept stealing the candy canes, or as he calls them "candy cames". Notice what he is standing on....sorry if the gift you get this year is in a few more pieces than expected.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Camilla said...

well he is just a smartie to figure out how to get them down! hehe

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Sneaky Aiden!

Santa's watchin', you know! ;)

Anonymous said...

He is so darn clever! I use to steal the candy canes off my tree as well. But now, I just take them off of others, LOL.

Anonymous said...

LOL! How stinkin' cute is he? Tyler is a candy "came" lover, too. Good thing you have those big presents there so he has easier access!

Molly said...

Too funny! None of my kids like the real candy canes, but I bought the Nick, Jr. ones and had to take them all off the tree, b/c one little Miss Sweet Tooth kept sneaking them off too! How do you keep Aiden from unwrapping all the gifts? Our poor tree is bare until Christmas b/c all the gifts would be unwrapped by now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails