Saturday, November 17, 2007

Raking Leaves

Aiden and I attempted to rake some leaves in the yard yesterday. We got one pile raked up, played in it and then called it a day, it was too cold out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I love his big grin. What a fun mommy you are to go outside and play in the leaves.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aiden sure had a great time raking leaves! I don't think he looked too cold to me, must have been all those leaves keeping him warm. Next time you should dive on in them with him to warm yourself!!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

That last shot is just priceless! What a cutie pie. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails