Friday, November 09, 2007

Kirby-derby-doo

Kirby has picked up some new words lately so I thought I'd see if I could get them on video. He's a non-stop chatter box until the camera comes out. I didn't get as much as I wanted but did get some new video.

Some phrases from video one:

Be a good girl
Can I have a kiss Kirb
Kirby-derby-doo
Hey Kirb Kirb
Aiden come here
Hey Kirb Kirb
Hey Kirb
Kirby-derby-doo


Some phrases from video two ( you can hear Aiden playing in the background and Kirby was listening to what he was doing):

What's the matter?
Hey Kirby-doo
You can hear Aiden throw a toy car and there is a bang
Uh-Oh
You can hear Aiden start whining
What's the matter?
"Screeeeechhhhhh" - Kirby has taken to screaming like a little someone in this house
You're ok


Between Aiden's screaming and Kirby's screaming it's enough to drive you bonkers during the day. I wanted to get Kirby doing his Choo-Choo and saying I'm going to go take a shower. But of course when the camera is on he is quiet!

4 comments:

KariAnnS said...

Maybe I need to get out more because those videos TOTALLY impressed me. What a smart bird! He picks up what you guys are saying around the house huh?

Anonymous said...

WOW! Mason is loving those video's. Now Tyler is whining to hear them again. Mason just said he's coming to visit! LOL

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! If that is Kirby being quiet, then he must really really talk a lot! I am quite impressed! I'm with Kari, I think I need to get a bird too! But who knows what whould come flying out of his mouth around here!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

That is impressive!! I agree with Andrea...no telling what Kirby-doo would pick up during a visit to Chez Bell. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails