Monday, June 18, 2007

Cookies

Angie's (sister in law) baby shower was this weekend. I had a lot of fun planning and putting together everything for the shower. If I could find someone to pay me to do these things I would! I decided I wanted to do something different as favors for the shower, so I made some awesome cookies (Thanks Amy for the great recipe and all your help)and decorated them with fondant and icing. I put them in bags and tied a cookie cutter to each one. They turned out very cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look INCREDIBLE! You really should do some phone calls and leg work and see what kind of interest there would be in a business like that. You have a real talent and I bet you could make a good income doing something like that. Set your own hours, pay...(am I convincing you yet??)

Carla said...

Those are sooo cute Lindsey! Nice job!!! I agree with Brenda! Just think of the online possibilities.

Related Posts with Thumbnails