Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

We had a very great Father's Day. Aiden gave Gary his present, which I just realized I didn't get a picture of. We went and visited with Gary's dad and gave him his gift and then headed over to my Uncle Doug and Aunt Lois's.

My Daddy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gary was like a little kid, he loves fishing and spent most of the day with my cousin Adam fishing away. They each caught some nice looking bass.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

David even caught a "huge" fish
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




David, Kyle and even Aiden enjoyed the slip and slide down the hill.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The end of the slip in slide started to become a mud hole...David didn't seem to care
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To all the Dad's I hope you had a fantastic Father's Day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails