Sunday, January 14, 2007

And we are off...

Well I think I can say we officially have a walker. The only time Aiden has been crawling is when he falls down and needs to get to the nearest object to help him back up. He LOVES to walk and has been non-stop most of the weekend. It seems the Frankenstein arms have stopped too. He has a little routine while walking through the house.....

It starts in the Kitchen....
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Headed for his room...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Around his train table....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then off to Mom and Dad's room....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then repeated over and over.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Way to go Aiden!!! What a great walker!

Anonymous said...

Aiden, what a cutie!! I personally did love the Frankenstein look though ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice job Aiden! You are quite the little walker.

Related Posts with Thumbnails