Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cleaning




Today I was doing a little cleaning and noticed the ledge in the living room was growing things so I thought it was time to give it a good cleaning. I don't clean it as much as I should, ok I admit I've never cleaned up there. I went out to the garage got the ladder, drug it in, almost killed myself getting the vacuum up there, then chickened out climbing up there. So what's the next option...."Gary!!!...Come here". Gary climbed up there and cleaned it all up. He gets some bonus points for that!


4 comments:

KariAnnS said...

Big time bonus points!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! Nice work Gary!

Carla said...

Woah, scary! I think I would have called Greg before even getting the ladder!

JC/DCO said...

and I thought Joey's only talent lay in singing and dancing....man was I ever wrong! LOL! Extra points for Gary for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails