Monday, December 04, 2006

Operation Cookie 2006

It isn't very often that Brye, Jackie, Melissa and I are at the same place at the same time, so I thought it would be nice to get together and make some Christmas cookies. Gary took Aiden shopping for the afternoon ( After a rough start, hope the car is working Brye). We made a TON of sugar cookies, chocolate chip, peanut butter blossoms and oatmeal cookies.

Brye and Melissa starting to roll out the sugar cookies....
CIMG1860

Brye trying to "unstick" the cookies from the counter...
CIMG1862

Jackie making her oatmeal cookies...
CIMG1863

Melissa decorating her cookies (We find out if baby Porter is a boy or Girl on the 14th....sooo excited) Also for those that don't know...if you look out the window behind Melissa you can see a white building...that's where Gary works...he has such a long drive to work!
CIMG1864

cookies, cookies.....
CIMG1865

and more COOKIES
CIMG1866

Gary joked that his friends get together and drink beers and mine get together and bake. As long as I get to see them from time to time I don't care what we do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!! The cookies look fabulous, and I'm sure the time spent with good friends was even sweeter. :)

Anonymous said...

That is a TON of cookies! I second everything Ms Amy said. She always beats me to it.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! You are very lucky to have friends that close by.

And those cookies look so yummy!! Nice work ladies.

Anonymous said...

C is for cookie- it's good enough for me :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome cookies Lindsey! That is amazing! I Love the "christmas light bulb" shaped sugar cookies. Very cute. Looks like a great day. ANd thanks for pointing out Gary's workplace. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails