Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

It's hard to believe that a year has gone by so fast. It feels like just yesterday I was waddling around thinking that Aiden would never be here. I can remember everything almost to the minute that was going on a year ago today. I never thought when I got up that morning that I'd be holding such a miracle by that night. I was all set to head into work. I had last minute wrapping to do and I wanted to clear my desk off before the Holiday break. My car was loaded with gifts for those at work. I had a doctors apptoinment but didn't think anything of it. Even when I was being sent to the hospital for a test it still didn't sink in.

This last year has been wonderful. I love being a mom and pray every day that I am doing a good enough job.

Here are a few pics of Aiden then and now.
CIMG0309
CIMG0351
CIMG1885

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!!!!!

LOVE, XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXO
Aunt Lois, Uncle Doug, Sheila and Adam

JC/DCO said...

Happy 1st Birthday Aiden! So cute Linds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails