Monday, April 11, 2011

Mr. Goofy



I love those goofy faces that Aiden makes! It's hard to find pictures lately without some kind of goofy grin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Goofy is also Mr Cutie, so when I had this picture displayed life size I leaned close and gave him some big juicy kisses. He looked as though he was directly in front of me and the display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really getting to kiss Mr Goofy Cutie boy, and I really enjoyed that a lot. I am going to put him on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays and it will be like having my own private goofy boy to stop by and kiss as much as I want, and to show off and brag about his goofiness and cuteness to my friends.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsCkShbur3Mf5KlZ9IxmgI0hUHPkvASLDMMAQMVoB5npHRXwMItcahj_S1a5hK1YOqnjHMu5fgAnHfCWg2x94mIhyphenhyphenrEQa3BRWupbRA-lZlvNDyZ2OXRqHo5c-qWRPtBrhiu58/s0/IMG_0332.JPG

Related Posts with Thumbnails