Saturday, October 02, 2010

Best & Worst

We started a new thing in the McFarland Family, at the end of each day I ask the boys what was the best part of the day and what was the worst part of the day.  It's a short list this week but here it goes...

September 29, 2010

Aiden
Best: Mom bought us squinkies
Worst:  Owen pinched me

Owen
Best: Squinkies
Worst:  I fell down

September 30, 2010

Aiden
Best: I went to school today
Worst:  I couldn't find my toy gun

Owen
Best: Aiden laughing
Worst:  Aiden pinched me {do you see a repeating theme here?}

October 1, 2010

Aiden
Best:  Going to the Halloween store
Worst: Owen screaming

Owen
Best:  Turning the lights on
Worst: Aiden made me sad


October 2, 2010

Aiden
Best: I got to see Papa and a Go Kart Hot Wheel
Worst: Owen screamed

Owen
Best: Aiden made me happy
Worst: Aiden screamed

1 comment:

Camilla said...

i think its kind of funny that the worst thing usually involves the brother.. haha. my boys are at the bicker all the time phase so im sure they would have similar responces. Im hoping that in a few more years the best things will be their brothers! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails