Sunday, August 08, 2010

Entry Way




I finally have a real entry way to the house. No more walking in and seeing the washer and dryer, no more piles of dirty clothes and shelves full of junk. There is only two things to finish the room....some base molding and to fix the lights. Seems they may have been wired wrong and the switch doesn't work so I haven't been able to turn them on. I even painted two new pictures to hang.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kreibich Family said...

I love it! It looks so sophisticated. Where'd you that wonderful console? I've been looking for something like, perhaps a tad bigger for our little hallway. What are the dimensions?Thanks! Arati

Lindsey McFarland said...

Arati...someone gave it to Gary. It's actually a bar. The top slide open and the door in the front comes down. The bottom is for wine bottles but it fits shoes so much better...lol. Sorry I'm no help finding one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails