Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Snowman Family
The boys and I headed outside to play in the snow on Sunday, Aiden thought it would be fun to build a whole snowman family. The boys helped me roll the first snowball for our first snowman and then gave up and went to play on the swingset. So.....guess who was left to build the rest of the family?....me! After rolling all those snowballs I also kind of gave up and didn't add much decoration to the snowmen other than arms. After playing outside for awhile we went in to warm up and I got out my camera to take a picture and one of the snowmen. Of course by the time we got in one had fallen over already. Tom was here helping Gary re-do the bathroom and surprised me by going out and standing up the snowman...he even added some touches to the fallen snow"woman". Can you guess which one it was?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha ha..that Gary is such the boob guy
Post a Comment