I've seen this on a few friend's blogs and thought I would give it a try. I can't guarantee that it will be every Friday but I'm going to give it a try...... here we go.....
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is don't rearrange my desk, leave my pens alone!
2. I'm not sure if I've ever had clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of that horrible smell of vomit and cotton candy.
4. I couldn't tell you my favorite spring flower, I think seeing those first little green leaves is more exciting.
5. Things on my desk include contracts, landscape proposals, Tiger's tickets and random parts to order.
6. Cleaning my house makes me wanna hire a maid.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with the family, tomorrow my plans include Owen's First Birthday Party and Sunday, I want to sleep in and do nothing (though I know that will never happen)!
No comments:
Post a Comment