Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Party

I was hoping we wouldn't have a repeat of last years birthday party and get snowed out again. Wouldn't you know it, a day before Aiden's party we got hit with a snow storm, but luckily it was cleaned up enough for everyone to make it this year.

The kids table...


Uncle Tony, Emily and Owen

Present time!! Aiden was so sweet, after he opened each present he thanked the person that got it for him.


Chloe was a little unhappy that she couldn't be in the present mess...

Look at all those gifts and kids!!

Aiden's invitations this year had a cupcake on them so I thought I would make a big cupcake cake. The pan didn't come with much directions so it was kind of trial and error.

My big boy!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that came out, I'm so glad you were able to share in such a special day. It means sooo much to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one big cupcake! Did you make that?

Did all the kids plan to wear stripes? So darn CUTE!

I can't get over that these kids are 3. Where has the time gone?

Glad this birthday party went off as planned!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Haha I didn't even notice all four of them had stripes on..too funny. Yes, I mad the cake, it was a pain the butt! It was a Wilton pan.

Anonymous said...

wow- love that cake!! Glad to see he got a camera for his B-day!!

Merry Christmas!!

April Todd

Related Posts with Thumbnails