Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mommy Moments

When I thought of myself with kids there was always a little girl in the picture. I always loved the thought of nail polish, pig tails and barbie dolls. So isn't it kind of ironic I'm now surrounded by boys. Moments like today have me thrilled to be a mom of two of the most wonderful little boys. As I was sorting laundry today I heard a "clank". After digging through the pockets of Aiden's shorts I found a handful of rocks and a quarter. Something about that picture brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. So there may not be dresses and pink frilly bows but I have still found a way to work that nail polish in...







Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Camilla said...

i always thought i would have a girl too.. but i am so into my boy world and love it! Oh and porter sports nail polish on his toes all the time, depsite cory hating it! :)

Alison said...

Brye sent me the link to your blog - the boys are SO cute! I agree with the boy moments... I found a few rocks in the laundry today (which was all sheets so not sure how that happened).

Related Posts with Thumbnails