Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Recent Visitors....

We have had a busy few days. Yesterday PapaMom came out and spent the day with us. She took us to the doctor to have Owen checked out then came back to cook us dinner and do a little housework I'm not allowed to do yet. Papa we can't wait until you come out to visit...
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then today Aunt Carolyn and Meghan came out to visit. While Aiden took his nap, Meghan took me out to lunch and Aunt Carolyn got her cuddle time with Owen. Thank you Meghan for lunch and thank you Aunt Carolyn for folding that basket of laundry....I just noticed!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Aiden had a great time playing with everyone. We even snuck a few pictures of him "loving" on his baby brother.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, he is so cute! I swear every picture you post, he's cuter. How is that possible? I love the picture of Aiden and Owen together. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is the last one. Owen looks like he is thinking hard about something.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I could just eat him up! I love the last picture on there! He looks like he is focused on something. What a sweet little family you have!

Camilla said...

awww he is SO adorable! He looks so alert in the last picture! Makes me so excited for a new little one at my house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails