Sunday, April 06, 2008

Another Trip To The......

ZOO....

Yes, I can admit it now, we are addicted to the zoo. I actually bought a membership yesterday while we were there. The weather was gorgeous yesterday so Jessica and I took the boys to the zoo. Papa and PapaMom met us up there in time for lunch and a few more hours of walking around. By the end of the trip I was waddling pretty much the whole time and had thoughts of kicking Kyle out of the double stroller Jessica had rented.

Since I've posted a million pictures of our zoo trips I thought this time I'd only post pictures of us and not the animals. A monkey looks like a monkey anyway right?

Photobucket

The Boys on a sunny day
Photobucket

Every time I went to take a picture of David he started posing. He is such a ham!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aunt Jessica or as Aiden calls her her Jecca, and the boys
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Best Buds...
Photobucket

In the butterfly house Papa had a pretty yellow butterfly land on him...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Papa and PapaMom
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! We need to come visit and see your zoo. Aiden is getting so big. His hair sure is getting darker.
Talk to you soon!!

Carla said...

Great pictures! You and your sister look so much alike!

Related Posts with Thumbnails