Monday, February 04, 2008

When Mom is away....

I ran to the store tonight to pick up a few things. I was gone a total of 30 minutes at most. When I got home there was a little surprise for me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..that little boy just melts my heart. Maybe someday he will be a famous artist and we can all say we knew him when. Until then...happy cleaning Gary! LOL

The Skys said...

OHH boy!! What kind of marker was it? Haha... Like Bren said, happy cleaning Gary!! LOL

KariAnnS said...

OMG- I've banned markers from the house and this reminds me why. But he is too darn cute- he's just trying to be creative right? :)

Molly said...

Aiden, you are way too cute! I love how he 'fesses up! He's such a great little talker! And artist, as well, evidently!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails