Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to.....

ME!

The big two-seven today! I spent most of the day in my jammies watching cartoons with a sick kid. I guess once you become a mom some things are more important. Gary took me to dinner last night since he had a meeting tonight, well wouldn't you know the meeting was canceled and I had no plans for dinner. So birthday dinner was McDonalds, exciting huh? I did sneak off for one of my favorite things, a bath! I even had a Lush bathbomb stored away in the closet for a special occasion. I've been putting off using it b/c of the mess it would make, but what better night for a confetti bathbomb than your birthday. I have a tub to clean now, but that can wait until tomorrow.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing day.

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

This is a bit belated, but happy birthday again! That bath bomb sounds downright luxurious! :)

BTW, Jack is sitting here singing Frosty the Snowman after seeing Aiden's picture up top. Funny little fella has never really seen snow that he can remember!

Related Posts with Thumbnails