Saturday, October 06, 2007

Big Boy Bed

A few weeks ago Aiden was sleeping horribly. If you even got near his crib he would start saying NO NO NO. He was waking up a few times a night and would no longer nap in the crib. I pulled the mattress out of his crib and laid it on the floor, he slept much better that night. So we made the decision that Aiden was ready for a big boy bed. Jessica had a toddler bed that wasn't being used so we borrowed it. Aiden is back to sleeping wonderfully and loves his big boy bed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! What a nice big boy bed. He looks pretty proud of himself! I'm so glad he is sleeping better for you.

KariAnnS said...

Does he stay there? I'd be afraid Bennet would just get up and play. I'm glad he likes it so much. Even happier it means he sleeps for you.

Lindsey McFarland said...

Yep he stays in there. We close his door at night anyway so no wandering around the house, so far so good.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! He looks so much older in those photos!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a big boy! I can only hope Action does half as well when we finally are brave enough to move him!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails